Friday, March 22, 2013

IE Reviews: The Backworlds


I came across this sci-fi novel by M. Pax while reading a friend's blog. It is geared toward adults.

I love a great sci-fi book and can't get enough of them lately so I was delighted when I downloaded this and the first page sucked me in. The world is well developed and interesting. That said, it fell short for me in a few areas. However, this is a very well written novel, superbly edited, and well executed, which I would recommend for sci-fi fans. What are short comings for me, another is likely to not even noticed.

The best part is, if you're hesitant to try it out, no need to be, it's free! So decide for yourself. You can't go wrong there. You can find it at the following links:

Amazon / B&N / Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment