Monday, July 9, 2012

Me, My Shelf, And I reviews To Ride A Puca

Yvette of the popular Me, My Shelf, and I book blog has reviewed Heather McCorkle's historical fantasy, To Ride A Puca and it received her highest marks. Congrats Heather! Here's is a bit from Yvette:

"I really, really liked this book, so much so that I plan on reading some others written by this author... The story was beautifully written and I at least could feel that I was in the scenes. The love story told here isn’t only between a girl and a boy but between a heart and a homeland and sense of belonging." ~Yvette of Me My Shelf, and I.

To read the entire review click on the link provided above. Haven't heard of To Ride A Puca yet? Here is a bit about it:

Invaders are coming to take what isn't theirs, again.

Neala wants to stand and fight for her homeland, but as one of the last druids, she may be standing alone.

Persecuted, hunted down, forced to live in obscurity, the druids have all but given up. Can the determination of a girl who has barely come into her power bring them together? Or, just when she finally finds her place among her kind, will they end up losing a homeland their very magic is tied to?

Links:
GoodreadsAmazonB&NThe Book Depository.

No comments:

Post a Comment