Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hunted by Denise Grover Swank Hits #1 On Amazon

Congratulations to Denise Grover Swank are in big order tonight. Her novel Hunted, sequel to the outstanding Chosen, has just hit #1 on Amazon's Best Selling New And Future Releases in Romantic Suspense! If you haven't had the pleasure of reading her books yet, the incentive doesn't get much better than that. I haven't had the pleasure of reading Hunted yet but I've recently finished Chosen and I loved it so much that the only thing holding me back from buying Hunted, is my family-imposed ban on buying anything for myself until after the holidays. Suspense, action, danger, romance, Chosen had it all and according to sales and reviews, it looks like Hunted doesn't disappoint either.

Hurry and put these on your wish list, you won't be disappointed! While you're at it, pick up a few copies for the ladies on your holiday shopping list. Trust me, they'll love you for it.

4 comments: